Crash Course in How to Identify Influencers
We are participating in a webinar on how to find influencers for your influencer marketing projects on May 15th alongside experts from Nokia and FleishmanHillard. Join us for this free event and add some more knowledge to your digital marketing tool belt!
You’ll learn about how big name brands and agencies are starting to use more advanced techniques to find precisely the right people for their influencer campaigns. The speakers’ stories and advice will help you ramp up quickly and be confident that you are approaching influencer identification the right way.
Who will you hear from?
Three awesome movers and shakers in the influencer strategy space:
Head of Digital Marketing & Advocacy
Senior Social Strategist
Our very own, Nicolas Chabot
The webinar will be facilitated by industry expert, Luke Brynley-Jones, Founder of Our Social Times.
What questions will they answer?
- How can you measure influence and identify the right people to meet business goals?
- What roles can influencer play in your strategies?
- What are the different types of influencers out there and how are they different?
- Other than manually scouring the web, how can you find relevant people for your digital marketing strategies?
- What are some of the biggest challenges brands face in finding the right people and how do you overcome them?
What if you’re not available for the live event, but want this info?
Sign up anyway and we’ll be sure to get you the recording.