The Engagers: 2013 Edition
Practical advice & real-life examples
from 16 of Earth’s Mightiest Marketers
Special Offer: Get the official 2014 Engagers calendar when you download the emagazine today!
Download the emagazine to read our sixteen interviews with the rockstars of influencer engagement. You’ll find diverse and actionable answers to the question: “I’ve found my online influencers, now what?”
This emagazine covers how to engage with your online influencers, industry experts and other
VIP you want to build relationships with. There are four major categories:
- Influencer Marketing
- Danny Brown: Elevating Influencer Marketing From Buzz To Strategic
- Sam Fiorella: Influence Revolves Around The Customer (Not The Influencer)
- Chris Herbert: Building Influencer Networks For B2B Marketing
- Tonia Ries: The Honest-To-Goodness Truth About Influencer Marketing
- Public Relations & Community
- Deirdre Breakenridge: Are you a “Relationship Analyzer”?
- Shonali Burke: A Mighty & Measurable Mini-Guide to Influencer Engagement
- Vikki Morgan: Moving Beyond Outreach to Co-Creation
- David Spark: Get On Your Influencers Radar by Becoming an Influencer Yourself
- Content Marketing
- Amy Higgins: The Right Content + Social = Engaged Communities
- Jason Miller: Content is to Influence as Heavy Metal is to ______.
- Lee Odden: Always Be Optimizing
- Dana Oshiro: Taking Punches & Succeeding
- Building Relationships
- Megan Berry: Try, Measure, Iterate, Repeat
- Sahana Jayaraman: Harnessing Authentic Social Influence
- David Smooke: The Magic Trick to Building Engaged Communities
- Michael Troiano: Creating Scalable Intimacy
This compilation will help you take your influencer outreach to new levels and inspire
your marketing plans in 2014! Happy reading!